Haimen Hailing Carbon Industry Co., Ltd.
Carbon Brush maintenance work is an important work for the wound asynchronous motor. The spark between the slip ring and the carbon brush is a direct performance of the two in the process of sliding contact diversion, and if this condition is not timely Improvement, sparks will form a ring fire, followed by Dalan Motor Xiao Bian to introduce the maintenance of carbon brushes and slip rings.
1. Installation of the brush: The brush should be inserted into the brush holder to ensure that it can move freely up and down. The gap between the side of the brush and the inner wall of the brush holder should be between 0.1-0.3 mm, so as to avoid excessive clearance caused by the brush stuck in the brush holder. And produce the swing. The distance from the edge of the lower edge of the brush holder to the surface of the slip ring (slip ring) should be within 2-3 mm. The distance between the brush holder and the brush ring is too small. The brush holder can easily touch the reversing brush. If the brush is too large, the brush can easily move and cause damage. .
2. Brush pressure: The spring pressure exerted on the brush should be as uniform as possible, especially the brush used in parallel, otherwise it will lead to the uneven load of each brush. Different motors have different spring pressures. For motors with higher peripheral speed, the brush pressure should also be increased properly, but excessive pressure will increase the wear of the brush. The brush pressure can be adjusted with reference to the data in the brush technical performance table.
3, replace the new brush: brush to remove the original height of 2/3 or 1/2 need to replace the new brush. When replacing a new brush, the old brush should be completely removed from the motor. The new brush to be replaced should be the same as the original brush in terms of model and specification. The collector ring (slip ring) of the same motor must not be mixed with two or more types of brushes.
4. Maintenance of the brush: When the motor is running, the surface of the slip ring (slip ring) often maintains a layer of bright brown oxide film, so that the contact coefficient with the stable brush will be low friction coefficient, reducing the collection of the brush pair Ring (slip ring) wear.
5. Turning and cleaning of slip ring (slip ring): When the ellipticity of the motor slip ring (slip ring) exceeds 0.02 mm, turning and grinding should be performed to avoid eccentricity of the brush due to the slip ring (slip ring). Too big and shaking.
6. Due to frequent start-up of some motors, copper conductive rings have a short service life and are frequently replaced. If they are changed to steel rings, the service life will be improved.
7. In order to avoid collecting rings, it is required to clean the entire collector ring after each shutdown of the high-voltage motor. Check the condition of the brush (whether it is stuck in the brush box, whether it is skewed, whether all surfaces are tightly set or not. Electric ring, whether the pressure is too high or too low. When the carbon brush wears only 25-30mm, it needs to be replaced. When the surface of the slip ring wears, the groove needs to be replaced.
Source: Dalan oil pump motor